Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State legislation in Germany may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of eBooks and various services by dibido.eu, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”).
dibido.eu does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights, but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- This Website is provided by dibido.eu on an "as is" basis.
- dibido.eu makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access
to the Website (including any related or linked websites)
or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, dibido.eu disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties
of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- dibido.eu will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of,
or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability,
dibido.eu hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
Links to other sites
dibido.eu has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this Homepage or to which this Homepage links.
Dibido.eu is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its.
Dibido.eu does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience
and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites
or pages would have their own terms and conditions governing them. You should read these terms and conditions
carefully before using other websites or pages.
Dibido.eu may receive payment for advertising displayed to you during the course of the use of the Website.
Dibido.eu may also receive payment for advertising links which you may choose to follow. By using the Website
you authorise Dibido.eu to collect such payments for its sole use and benefit.
Dibido.eu welcomes you as a valued customer. Because we want to make your shopping experience
simple and as safe as possible, you are required to enter into a customer license with Dibido.eu which explains
what we promise to observe and what we require you to observe while using our services, including browsing our site.
We may change the customer license from time to time. If we do, we will post the new version on our site and we will
email you at the last email address you have given us. Although any change will take place immediately it
is posted on our site, we welcome your comments on any such changes.
What we promise to do
- We promise to protect your privacy. Except if required by law, we promise not to divulge any information
that you provide to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, including calculating
the amount payable, and to otherwise communicate with you. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers,
sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to our licensees. We promise that these statistics will
include no personally identifying information.
- We promise to support your purchase. In the unlikely event that you require assistance with any eBook purchase,
we promise to provide you with assistance.
- We promise to keep you informed of changes in products and services. We may add, delete or change some or all
of our services at any time, including the manner in which those services are to be accessed. We will endeavour
to keep you informed of these changes by publishing details on our website. While we will use our best endeavours,
we do not guarantee that our service or products will be available at all times or in all locations.
What you promise to do
- By using our services, including browsing our site, you promise to observe these principles.
- You promise to respect copyright and otherwise observe the law. That is, you promise to not use the eBook that we have
supplied other than on the terms (including this Customer License and our Terms of Website Use)
upon which it was supplied to you.
- You may view this Website and its contents using a web browser. You may make copies of portions of this Website solely for
your own personal use (information, research or study) provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the
Website and that you include the copyright notice, and any other copyright notice which appears with the material you are
copying, on the copy that you make.
- Save for the foregoing, you promise not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame (by whatever means),
link to or do any other act of copyright or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written
permission of Dibido.eu ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- You promise to pay for our products and services. Joining Dibido.eu is free. You are required to pay all applicable taxes.
- You promise to provide us with accurate information.
- You promise to keep any eBook in the form in which it was supplied to you. We may include other information (including information
identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the eBook is supplied) to any eBook supplied to you.
You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the eBook that we have supplied,
including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.
- You promise not to compromise the integrity of our software or systems. That is, you promise not to use any device,
software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the DiBiDo.eu Website or any of the
software that we supply to you for the purposes of providing you with an eBook.
- You promise not to take action of any kind against us in the event of our termination of this agreement, non-supply,
or unfitness for purpose. That is, you release DiBiDo.eu, its servants and agents (“us”) from any liability
if we terminate or suspend your entitlement to use our services. We will only do this if you fail to observe one of
these principles. You release us from any liability if we fail to provide you with a service or a product within a
reasonable period after you request it. You release us from any liability if the software that we provide to you is not
suitable for your existing hardware or software. Some jurisdictions do not permit the disclaimer of implied warranties,
in which case this disclaimer will not apply to you. You may have rights additional to this agreement and which vary from
jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
By purchasing from DibiDo.eu these items (“the Items”), entitled [shown on order page] I acknowledge that:
- I am [customer name];
- I have read the terms of the Customer License which I accepted on [date (being a date inserted by our
systems and recorded in it)];
recorded in it)];
- I am bound by the limitations on copying embedded in the reader software supplied with the Items; and
- I further acknowledge that these limitations override (to the extent permitted by law) any right that I might have
to use the Items under the copyright legislation in the country of use.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads,
data compilations, and software, is the property of Questa.Soft GmbH or its content suppliers and protected by Germany and
international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Questa.Soft GmbH and
protected by Germany and international copyright laws.
You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, modify, create derivative works
from, display, or in any way exploit, the DiBiDo archive, and the website in whole or in part.
This site also contains some material, such as abstracts, e-books, and the DiBiDo database, that is copyright protected.
For such material, the submitting authors or other copyright holders retain rights for reproduction or redistribution.
All persons reproducing or redistributing this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by
the copyright holder. Such protected material, however, may be used under the terms of “fair use” as defined
in the copyright laws, which generally permit use for non-commercial educational purposes such as teaching, research,
criticism, and news reporting.